In case I ever forget this again, I’m posting these instructions here. It’s actually really easy.
- Install OpenSSH from Cydia
- Mount the iPod’s filesystem: mkdir -p ~/touch && sshfs -o allow_other firstname.lastname@example.org:/ ~/touch/
- Then, in Amarok 2, go to the collection browser, and find all the songs that match your criteria (I use ratings):
- Highlight them and right-click drag them into the Dolphin/Nautilus window showing the directory ~
- You may have to create the above directory.
- When you drop them, choose Copy. Then, wait, and they’ll all copy over the wireless to the device. It’s awesome.
- Get PwnPlayer from Cydia and enjoy!